[ncl-install] ncl on Cray systems

Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate gerry.creager at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 22 07:26:56 MDT 2016

Which version of Cray hardware (and software, if you're familiar)? In
general, I make sure the users have the path set to include the NCL
binaries, and NCARG_ROOT set, and it just works. This is on an XE6 with
CLE5.2.

We've been pretty successful for over 2 years now.

ROBERT: is this in the XC40?

gerry

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS