[ncl-install] How to implement fully automated unattended building of NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed May 6 10:54:18 MDT 2015

Jerry,

We are hoping to enable easier downloads of NCL via package managers like
yum, apt-get, and conda.  We are already looking into this for our python
tools, and NCL will be a part of this.

I think there are folks out there that have put NCL under yum and other
managers, but I'm not sure about NCL V6.3.0.

--Mary