[ncl-install] Running two versions of NCL

Adriel Valentine adrielvalentine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:40:25 MDT 2015

Dear All,

First of all, thanks for all the feedback. It appears the issue is with
6.2.0. I received the following error message:

"error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64"

I opted for 6.2.1 and it works like a charm now, so it appears it was not a
ENV/PATH issue.

Regards,

Adriel