[ncl-install] printing Cygwin install instructions

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 23 08:55:12 MDT 2015

Hi Dave,

This is odd, I have the same problem too.  In Firefox I can get the first
page, but in Safari I get nothing.

I just realized that we have a ticket open on this ((NCL-1749), but haven't
looked into it.  I will try to elevate this and see if we can find a
solution.

Meanwhile, I've attached a PDF of the instructions here.  I did this by
opening the file on my local machine without all the header information. I
believe it's that stuff that's causing the print problems.

--Mary