[ncl-install] printing Cygwin install instructions

David B. Reusch dreusch at ees.nmt.edu
Wed Apr 22 13:26:49 MDT 2015

I'm having trouble with a Cygwin install that I need for my student to
run NCL and was hoping to print the NCL page for "Installing and running
NCL under Cygwin/X".  Unfortunately, neither of my Mac browsers produces
a useful PDF:  it's a blank page in Safari and a truncated page in
Firefox (even on different OS X releases).  I almost never print NCL
pages so I don't know if they're all like this or I'm just being really
unlucky with my browsers.  Regardless, what I'm really after is the list
of required packages and was hoping someone else could check to see if
printing works.

I realize this isn't exactly an "install" question but I'm a bit
desperate at the moment (I'll eventually be able to check on my Win7 PC
at home after work, though I don't know if it'll work there any better).

Thanks!
Dave

--
Associate Research Professor of Climatology
Dept of Earth and Environmental Science