[ncl-install] Learning NCL

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 2 11:39:54 MDT 2014

Please see:   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

The Mini-Language Manual has a broad overview with details.

The two DKRZ documents are more tutorial ...

When posting questions to ncl-talk at ucar.edu, please do not include
a direct personal salutation ("Hi Dennis, Mary, ...). Just post the

If you feel unconfortable with that just address:  Dear ncl-talk

Finnaly ... no one is paid to answer ncl-talk questions.
It is done voluntarily. We expect users to post concise, well formed

Good luck with NCL ... it is very useful.