[ncl-install] Re: [ncl-talk] Building NCL: ncargpath: Command not found

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:52:45 MST 2007

Hi Jan,

For future reference, we are asking people to post installation
questions to
ncl-install at ucar.edu. You need to subscribe just as you did ncl-talk:

Anyway, you're right. this is a chicken and egg kind of problem.
Instead of
typing:

    ./ymake

try:

   ./ymake -config `pwd`

This was already updated in the instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

The INSTALL file in the $NCARG has the wrong instructions.

--Mary