[ncarg-talk] undefined value for percentage bias

Samy Rateb ratebsamy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 05:39:45 MDT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I try to estimate the percentage bias between the model and observations but I got the following message:

 Copyright (C) 1995-2012 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 6.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:ContourPlotInitialize: no valid values in scalar field; ContourPlot not possible:[errno=1101]
warning:ContourPlotInitialize: no valid values in scalar field; ContourPlot not possible:[errno=1101]
warning:ContourPlotInitialize: no valid values in scalar field; ContourPlot not possible:[errno=1101]
warning:ContourPlotInitialize: no valid values in scalar field; ContourPlot not possible:[errno=1101]

Can you help me to fix it? I would be so grateful.

Regards

Samy