[Narccap-topic-extremes] Re : NARCCAP Extremes - What are you doing?

"André Monette" monette.andre at courrier.uqam.ca
Mon Aug 8 17:18:16 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm doing an analysis about : Projected changes to multi-day precipitation extremes over Quebec watersheds using  a multi-RCM ensemble. I'm using a Regional Frequency Analysis based on L-moments for this study. I compared the NARCCAP simulations with observation (at station data interpolated to gridded data) coming from Environment Canada.
André Monette