[Narccap-topic-extremes] NARCCAP Extremes: Papers?

Gutowski, William J [GE AT] gutowski at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 5 05:22:21 MDT 2011

Dear NARCCAP "Extremers":
One last question for now:  What are your recent publications on the topic (NARCCAP and non-NARCCAP)?
We have a link on the pod for listing our relevant papers.  I think all of us, but especially those just starting work on extremes, will find such a listing very helpful for getting into the literature.  Please send to us for now citation information of papers, identifying those that have used NARCCAP output.
Later, we will ask for copies of the papers, but I want to establish an appropriate process for that first.

Cheers,
Bill

William J. Gutowski, Jr.
3021 Agronomy Hall