[Narccap-topic-extremes] NARCCAP Extremes

Amir AghaKouchak amir.a at uci.edu
Sat Aug 6 18:19:12 MDT 2011

Hi All,

My group is recently funded to develop a methodology to derive the
prediction quantity and its uncertainty in multimodel ensembles. We are
planning to use NARCCAP simulations and upcoming AR5 data sets in our study.
Also, through this project, I have a postdoctoral position available in my
group. If you know any good candidates, please encourage them to apply. The
job description is available below:

http://www.eng.uci.edu/node/2977

Thanks,

Amir