[NARCCAP-discuss] NARCCAP netcdf file viewer?

Darrin Sharp dsharp at coas.oregonstate.edu
Wed Jun 27 10:25:35 MDT 2012

Anybody have a netcdf viewer/browser they'd like to recommend? I'd
like to be able to view the geospatial representation of the data, as
well as the raw data. I've been using Panoply, which works ok on most
netcdf's. However, it doesn't like the NARCCARP format for some reason
and offsets the domain significantly from where it should be (see the
screen shot). I'm hoping there's another alternative that understands
the NARCCAP format better.

-Darrin

Darrin Sharp
Faculty Research Assistant
Oregon Climate Change Research Inst. (OCCRI)
dsharp at coas.oregonstate.edu
970-219-6713