[mpas-developers] building MPAS

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:06:24 MDT 2012

Hi Todd,

Here is a first cut at such a document. I didn't document the optional
libraries yet, as I've only built one of those so far, but I believe these
instructions *should* work. I wrote them down rather quickly, but I've
built them enough times to thing they are correct. So please feel free to
correct me if something I wrote in this is wrong.

I included the tex source and a PDF (For easy reading).

Any comments/questions are appreciated.

Doug