[mpas-developers] Test Cases Directory

Doug Jacobsen jacobsen.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:15:00 MST 2011

Hello Everyone,

Since I have yet to hear from anyone regarding this test cases directory,
if I don't hear anything by the end of the day I'm going to assume everyone
is ok with me adding a directory using the first example from my previous
email. Inside of this directory, I will create an ocean directory that will
contain our ocean test cases. If you want to see the structure again, it
can be seen below.

trunk
| - mpas
| - grid_gen
| - test_cases
    | - ocean
    | - atmosphere
    | - shallow_water

I will only add the ocean directory for now, and other groups can add their
respective directories as needed.

Doug