[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: GESTEM workshop leaders needed

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 11 21:02:01 MST 2015

Hi all,

If you are interested in helping with this event but not up for creating
your own activity, please let me know.  Our Science Education group is
planning to go and they could probably use volunteers.  I am most likely
going to go to help and I won't be creating/presenting something on my own.
  For those of you who helped out at Girl Scouts at NCAR last year, please
consider signing up for this as we won't be doing Girl Scouts this year.

If you do have a hands on activity that you'd like to lead but need
materials, please also let me know.  It may be something that ASP can
support.

Paula