[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fwd: Assistant Professor Position at University of Virginia

Chris Davis cdavis at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 29 07:34:01 MDT 2014

 From Kevin Grise at Virginia:

The Department of Environmental Sciences at the University of Virginia
is searching for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in
atmospheric sciences.  We seek candidates who are dedicated to our
mission and passionate about research and teaching in a world-class
institution. Examples of research areas that would strengthen and
enhance our existing program include, but are not limited to,
atmospheric chemistry, radiative transfer, cloud dynamics, tropical
meteorology, and land/ocean-atmosphere interaction. Regardless of
research focus, we wish to hire an outstanding scientist who will thrive
in an interdisciplinary department with hydrologists, ecologists and
geoscientists.  Full details are provided in the attached job
announcement.  Review of applications will begin December 1, 2014.

Please feel free to pass along this announcement to anyone who might be
interested.

Thanks!

Kevin Grise
Assistant Professor