[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR Fellows Retreat

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:13:16 MDT 2014

Hi,

Please mark you calendars for the NCAR Fellows Retreat on the afternoon of
Tuesday, November 11th.  We're still working out the details of the agenda,
but we expect to have a panel discussion about different career tracks for
Ph.D.'s and a discussion about diversity with our new Director of Diversity
among other things.

For now, please block off 12 - 5 on the 11th of November for the retreat at
the Mesa Lab.

ASP postdocs are expected to attend unless you have a prior commitment.

Paula