[Grad-postdoc-assn] April Fellows News Items?

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 22 15:50:05 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Please let me know about any newsletter items that you think should be
included in the April NCAR Fellows News.  Items can include, but are
not limited to, talks and seminars that you are presenting locally,
lunch gatherings,  awards, events, and anything else that you think is
newsworthy.

Also, if you have a question about the organization, career development,
or really anything relevant to postdocs and grad students, send it over.
  I'd be happy to include a Question & Answer section in the newsletter.
  I won't include your name unless you specifically ask me to.

Seminar Committee:  Please provide the title and abstract for the
seminar to me and to Scott as soon as possible if you have not already.

Thanks!
Paula