[Grad-postdoc-assn] Time Management Seminar

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 22 15:01:52 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I wanted to point out one of the upcoming classes on time management
(see announcement below).   I attended one of these seminars with Laura
Stack a couple of years ago and I thought that she was excellent.  She
is a bestselling author and gives these seminars all over the
country.    I highly recommend attending.

Technically, you should go through Connect on the HR website to sign
up.  However, for those of you who are visitors, please contact Betty
Singleton bettys at ucar.edu or Cheryl Christanelli cherylc at ucar.edu to attend.

Paula

*ORGANIZE YOUR DESK, EMAIL, AND TIME WORKSHOP**
April 14, 2011
9:00 am -- 11:30 am; FL2-Auditorium
Facilitator: Laura Stack**
*This workshop offers scores of new tips and techniques for bringing
order into your life, personally and professionally, to help you stay on
top of it all! Workshop Objectives: Understand the difference between
being "tidy" and "organized." Learn the crucial brain shifts you must
make to be organized in today's workplace. Take a quiz to determine if
you're a "paper" or an "electronic" person.