[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fellows Retreat Reminder and Abstract

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 25 14:12:57 MDT 2010

Hi all,

This is just a reminder about the retreat on Friday.  Please let me know
by 9:00 am tomorrow morning if you can make it.  Attached is the
abstract from Greg Holland for his talk on Friday.

Paula

p.s. if you receive this message after my 9:00 am deadline on Tuesday
but you would still like to come, please contact me.  We'll be able to
accommodate you.