[Grad-postdoc-assn] NCAR Fellows Retreat, please respond

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 22 15:26:57 MDT 2010

Dear NCAR Postdocs and Graduate Students,

Please mark your calendars for the NCAR Fellows Retreat next Friday,
October 29th, at the Hotel Boulderado.   We'll start with an "Asian
Fusion" lunch and then move into the afternoon's activities.

This will be your opportunity to interact with other postdocs and
graduate students at NCAR while discussing different themes in
communicating science.  Attached is the agenda.

I'll send information next week about parking.  I'll also see about
reserving a shuttle van from Foothills Lab to the Boulderado if there is
a need.

Please let me know if you plan to attend and also if you will require a
shuttle to get you there.  ASP will reimburse parking for anyone who
attends.

Paula

p.s. ASP Postdocs do not need to respond to this message