[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Retreat Parking and Transportation

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 27 15:50:07 MDT 2010

Dear Retreat Attendees,

Directions to the Hotel Boulderado may be found on their webpage at
http://www.boulderado.com/directions.html
Basically, the hotel is located at 13th and Spruce downtown.

If you plan to park, there is a parking garage about 2 blocks away on
Spruce.  The garage is just west of Broadway on Spruce and the cost for
all day will be about $15.  This cost will be reimbursed by ASP, just
get a receipt when you leave and send it to me.

It is very easy to use the bus to get to the Hotel Boulderado.  From the
Table Mesa area, just get on the Skip heading toward downtown and get
off at Broadway and Spruce.  Go one block east to the Boulderado. For
those coming from the Foothills area, take the 208 from Center Green
Drive and Valmont to the stop at Broadway and Spruce and go one block
east to the hotel.

There won't be a shuttle going from FL.  We only had 3 people in need of
a shuttle, so other arrangements have been made.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paula