[Grad-postdoc-assn] last chance! sign up for UP the HILL!

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 17 10:03:08 MDT 2007

*Sign up today* for the annual Up the Hill Race.  ASP is sure to have an
awesome relay team (and anyone on this list can be ASP for the day).
It's all about fun, no need to be fast...the best costumes and most
jelly beans in the cup wins at the end!  See details below if you are
confused.

A few other notes....

The race is really fun.  The distances are *short* and you're really
speed walking rather than running or even jogging.

There is food, beer, wine, etc. after the race.  Families are welcome to
watch the race and attend the festivities after.

Tonight at the social we will come up with a plan for our costumes and
umbrella decorations (keeping in mind the them-Life's a Picnic).  We
will then need volunteers to decorate the umbrella next week.

Please email me if you have questions!  And see email below for more info.

Kelley

It is once again time for the annual Up the Hill Race.

If you've ever wanted to run (jog really) up the road to the Mesa Lab,
carrying an umbrella with a cup of jelly beans on it, while hitting a
golf ball with an inflatable club, *this race is for you*!

Details about the team portion of the race can be found at:
http://www.ucar.edu/eac/events/UpTheHill/UTH%202007/Team_Race_Rules_2007.pdf

*An important point*: you don't have to go all the way up the hill
yourself.  This is a team relay event.  The length of your leg depends
on the number of people that sign up for TEAM ASP.

Please email me if you are interested.  We are to provide a roster no
later than *Friday, Aug. 17*.

Hope to hear from all of you!  Thanks,

Kelley

--