[Grad-postdoc-assn] wanted: decorating ideas, Life's a Picnic

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 20 09:46:07 MDT 2007

Hi All,

Whether you are planning on participating in this year's Up the Hill
Race (for which we could still use some relay members...) or not...

*we need your ideas*

The theme of the race this year is "Life's a Picnic".  We need to come
up with an idea for costumes (doesn't have to be fancy) and an idea for
decorating our umbrella *today*.

Point scoring for the relay is 30% umbrella decoration and 30% for
incorporation of the theme/team spirit.  So your *ideas are greatly
appreciated*!

The decorating committee (we need folks for that too) will be meeting
early this week so that our umbrella is ready by Wed. at 4:00.

contact me if you would like to *sign up for the relay*: barsanti at ucar.edu
contact me or Simone if you *have decorating ideas*: tilmes at ucar.edu
contact Andrea if you would like to *help decorate*: asealy at ucar.edu

Thank you in advance!