[Grad-postdoc-assn] Reggae on the Rocks

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 16 14:31:57 MDT 2007

Hello fellow postdocs, grads and friends

I know this is rather last minute. However, I bought a ticket to go to
Reggae on the Rocks on Saturday at Red Rocks Amphitheater. I don't know if
anyone else is a reggae music fan and would be interested in going.
Tickets are on sale at ticketmaster.com. It's a two day event, but I'll
only be attending on Saturday. The show starts at 1:00 PM and doors open
at 12:00 PM.

If you're interested in going, buy your ticket online and we can chat
about   transportation, where we'll meet, etc. This could be another
"unofficial" fellows social event.

Andrea
x1344

--
Andrea M. Sealy
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow