[ES_JOBS_NET] Technical Marketing Specialist, Radiometrics Corporation, Boulder, CO
Christine.Wiedinmyer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Jan 30 18:08:47 MST 2018
Technical Marketing Specialist - Job Description
Job Title: Technical Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Director, Marketing & Sales
Radiometrics Corporation seeks a self-directed individual with exceptional written and verbal communications skills and organizational abilities to support domestic and international marketing for our atmospheric remote sensing systems. The successful applicant will also have excellent interpersonal skills, be comfortable working in a small company environment, thrive on challenges, and be willing to occasionally travel domestically and internationally. The Technical Marketing Specialist will work directly with engineers and atmospheric scientist to develop customer-facing technical documents, brochures, articles and graphics. Additionally, the Technical Marketing Specialists will become our in-house subject matter expert on Apptivo Customer Relationship Management software. The job will also include some sales support, and could expand to include a larger sales role in the future. Radiometrics products include radar wind profilers, passive microwave radiometers, and acoustic wind profilers ("sodars"). This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Sales. Salary commensurate with experience.
* Develop technical marketing materials, including Application Notes, Use Cases, and Technical Summaries.
* Update and maintain product brochures
* Write articles for publication in trade journals
* Participate in tender response preparation
* Plan and managing trade shows and conferences
* Become Subject Matter Expert and company administrator for Apptivo CRM software tool.
* Create website content and work with website manager to improve and maintain company website.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Science
* Minimum of two years' experience in marketing communications or sales
* Enjoy working in team environment
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability and desire to travel, both domestically and internationally
* Excellent writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills
* Excellent organizational, documentation, and planning skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum of two years' experience marketing meteorological equipment
* Proficient with Microsoft Publisher or other desktop publishing software
* Proficient with Adobe Illustrator or other vector graphics editor
* Proficiency in any foreign languages
Note: This job profile should not be construed to imply that these duties, responsibilities and requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employee may be required to follow these and any other instructions, and to perform any other duties as may be required.
Radiometrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* marketing communications or sales: 2 years
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net