[ES_JOBS_NET] Program Assistant, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP), University of Colorado at Boulder
christin at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 1 09:31:29 MST 2016
The Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) at CU Boulder
has a position available to provide coordination and support in our
Engineering Division by coordinating and facilitating science and
engineering program efforts within LASP and with external scientists and
subcontractors in various programs and proposals. This position will
require a wide range of skills from basic meeting arrangements to
occasional complex proposal preparation.
*Responsibilities and Duties Include:*
* Provide key role in preparation of technical presentations and
reports. Tasks include coordinating input in multiple formats from
multiple sources, editing, inserting graphics, and preparing
presentation materials from rough content.
* Schedule and coordinate team meetings, travel schedules, traveler
accommodation contracts, and off-site meeting venues.
* Organize, coordinate, and shop for special events, conferences and
meetings. This includes preparing and publishing conference materials.
* Support the program management staff in establishing new procedures
* Provide Zoom-based meeting support.
* Handle confidential communication.
* Coordinate travel planning and expenses reporting for the program
* Assist in weekly meetings by collecting and printing weekly meeting
materials for management team.
* Work with LASP procurement department to complete ordering process.
* Update and maintain organizational chart, distribution lists and
* Maintain security by following procedures and instructing visitors.
* Take notes of regular team meetings and track action items.
* Assist the legal department with export compliance tracking.
* Work with other Program Assistants to coordinate work activities,
meet deadlines, and provide support where needed.
* Provide managerial oversight of daily facility activity needs.
* BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience with Microsoft windows operating system.
* Highly proficient with the following
*software programs:*Microsoft office (OneNote, Excel, Power Point, Word,
Visio), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom).
* Proficiency with SharePoint, Alfresco and Confluence a plus.
* Good business and technical writing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to handle complex, multiple, and concurrent
tasks often under tight deadlines.
* Ability to be self-directing and work independently with minimal
* Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills and
demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with new issues
as they arise.
Due to ITAR requirements on NASA programs, only US Citizens and
Permanent Residents need apply
Special Instructions to Applicants
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information,
please contact the CU Careers help desk at
303-860-4200, extension 2 or
cucareershelp at cu.edu
All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting
contact for this posting.
Click here to view Special Instructions and General Information for
Veterans and Classified Staff positions.
Application Materials Required
Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions
To apply, please submit the following materials to this posting at
1. A cover letter that specifically addresses the job requirements and
2. A current resume.
3. DD-214 for veteran applicants.
(For classified postings only).
*Please name your documents as follows:*First-Last-Resume-Job Number;
During upload, please indicate the type of document to ensure accurate
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net