[ES_JOBS_NET] Job announcement - Administrative Assistant
erikaolson at gofreestone.com
Thu Oct 1 08:55:02 MDT 2015
Thank you for distributing!
Freestone Environmental Services, Inc. (www.gofreestone.com) a multi-disciplinary consulting firm, is currently seeking to hire a talented individual to serve as an Administrative Assistant supporting the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's (NOAA) Office of Response and Restoration (OR&R - www.response.restoration.noaa.gov).
This position will be located in Silver Spring, MD. OR&R is a program office in the National Ocean Service that responds to threats in order to protect and restore coastal resources. To do this OR&R provides interdisciplinary scientific response to releases of oil, chemicals, and contaminants, protects and restores NOAA trust resources, and promotes the protection and restoration of coral ecosystems. The Administrative Assistant will manage the administrative functions of operating an efficient and effective office.
* Process Time and Attendance (T&A) Reports utilizing the WebTA system.
* Coordinating calendars and materials for meetings.
* Provide phone coverage and visitor reception.
* Responsible for mail and fax distribution and processing of shipment requests.
* Order office supplies and maintain front office environment.
* Assist with human resource needs.
* Assist with controlled correspondence.
* Assist with Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
* Assist with posting of Federal Register notices.
* Coordinate development of conference packages for management approval
* Process travel arrangements utilizing the Integrated Travel Manager (ITM) system.
* Provide specialized support for specific projects, events, and activities on an as needed basis.
* Strong communication skills both oral and written.
* Prior Front Office/Reception experience.
* Experience with shared electronic calendars.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Proficiency with electronic office equipment and software, including e-mail, internet, word
processing, spreadsheets, and data bases.
* Knowledge of Federal Travel Regulations and ITM is a plus.
* Familiarity with NOAA policies, procedures and systems for time and attendance, travel management, financial tracking, etc. is highly desirable.
Please submit your resume, the contact information for three (3) references, Freestone application form
(http://www.gofreestone.com/careers), and a cover letter explaining how your qualifications meet the
requirements of the position to: jobs at gofreestone.com with the following subject line: NOAA
Erika Olson/Program Manager
Freestone Environmental Services, Inc.
1100 Jadwin Ave., Suite 250 * Richland, WA 99352
Tel: 206.371.1435 * Fax: 509.943.5454
erikaolson at gofreestone.com<mailto:erikaolson at gofreestone.com>
| REGULATORY PLANNING | FIELD DATA COLLECTION AND REPORTING |
| SOIL AND GROUNDWATER REMEDIATION | RISK ASSESSMENT |
| WATER RESOURCES |
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net