[CoWy ASA] CoWy Stats Spring Meeting update

Matt Pocernich mpocernich at neptuneinc.org
Mon Feb 14 21:33:45 MST 2011

Hi,

A few more details about the chapter spring meeting on April 15th.

-   We would like to finalize the agenda soon.    If you are considering
giving a talk or presentation.  Please let us know shortly.
-   In an effort to reach out to other groups, there will be a presentation
by a member of the American Society of Quality on statistics and software
quality.
-   We will have a couple short talks about local statistics related users
groups.  Right now, this includes the Denver R Users Group and the SAS
User's group.  If you are a member of a local group that you might like
mentioned, please let me know.
-  Tentatively, the meeting will run from ~9:30 to 3:30 with ~90 minutes for
lunch.  ( Trying to move the meeting  earlier or later creates traffics
issues. )   An optional tour of the Mesa Lab which focusing on the Lab's
Architecture is scheduled during lunch.  This will replace the VisLab tour.
For those members who have never been to the the Mesa Lab - it is arguably
one of the most beautiful settings possible for a meeting.  (See
www.ucar.edu )

Judges needed for Colorado State Science and Engineering Fair - Friday April
8th.    We still need volunteers to judge judge projects for statistical
content.  If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Pocernich
Statistician

Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.