[CoWy ASA] Fall Meeting and Call for Speakers

Matt Ostberg Matt.Ostberg at du.edu
Mon Sep 27 14:33:41 MDT 2010

ASA Members,

The fall meeting of the CO/WY chapter will be held on Friday November 5 from
1-4pm at the Anschutz Medical Campus.
Please mark it in your calendar. More details (room number, etc.) will be
forthcoming.

At this time we would like to extend an invitation to speak to those with a
presentation of interest.
Ideally the subject matter would be something that can be presented in 30
minutes.

If you have a presentation, please send an abstract and your preferred
contact information by October 15.
If we receive submissions beyond the available time slots allocated, there
will be another opportunity
to present at the spring meeting. Please indicate in your submission if you
would be interested in presenting
in spring should this become necessary.

Thank you for your interest and participation!

Thanks,
Matt Ostberg