[CoWy ASA] Environmetrics workshop/ R users group.

Matt Pocernich pocernic at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 28 17:03:48 MDT 2010

####   Space-Time Statistics to Evaluate the Impacts of Climate on
Health and Renewable Energy
REGISTRATION DEADLINE OCTOBER 5th!
When: Oct. 14-16, 2010
Where: National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), Boulder,
Colorado
http://www.stat.purdue.edu/envr2010/

#### Denver R User Group Information.

The first R User Group last month was very well attended with more
than 40 people and a third went to the bar afterwords.   The was no
talk about asymptotic properties, theorems or lemmas -  just baseball,
coding and how to make pretty pictures.

For more information see the group website  listed below.  This is the
source of all the information about the group and the meetings,
locations, discussion etc.    If you join the group, you too can get
announcements.  I mention this because we have received some questions
about these details and I am happy to answer questions, if this group
interests you, you should get information directly from the source.

http://www.meetup.com/DenverRUG/

What: Applied Spatial Data Analysis using R
When: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:00 PM
Where: UC - Denver 1250 14th St
Denver, CO 80202

Matthew Pocernich