[Cowystats] Co/WY ASA information - Dinner - South Metro Area - March 22th

Matt Pocernich pocernic at rap.ucar.edu
Wed Mar 15 16:15:15 MST 2006

### 1. Dinner - South Denver Wednesday March 22nd 6pm.
### 2. Spring Meeting - Boulder - Friday April 21st 9 am - 4:30 pm.

1.  Join other chapter members for dinner, drinks or just conversation
at Maggiano's South Denver restaurant.  This restaurant is just off of
I-25 south of Arapahoe  Road.  Directions are below.  This location
was chosen to accommodate members living south of Denver.  We will be
meeting at 6pm. Just ask the host for a reservation for ASA.  If
you think you might be interested in attending.  Please RSVP if you
can.  Also, if 6 is a bit too early, feel free in stopping by later.
The dinners we have had this year have been very enjoyable.

Denver South-Maggiano's
7401 South Clinton Street * Englewood, CO 80112-3655
Phone: 303-858-1405
http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0179

2.  Just a reminder that our chapter's spring meeting is Friday April
21 at the National Center of Atmospheric Research in Boulder.  Never
fear, you will be sent further information.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Pocernich