[Cowystats] Informal ASA Dinner Reminder

Matt Pocernich matt_pocernich at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:05:19 MST 2006

This note is mainly to remind you of the informal dinner Wednesday night
south of Denver.

pocernic (at) ucar.edu

### 1. Dinner - South Denver Wednesday March 22nd 6pm.
### 2. Spring Meeting - Boulder - Friday April 21st 9 am - 4:30 pm.

1. Join other chapter members for dinner, drinks or just conversation
at Maggiano's South Denver restaurant. This restaurant is just off of
I-25 south of Arapahoe Road. Directions are below. This location
was chosen to accommodate members living south of Denver. We will be
meeting at 6pm. Just ask the host for a reservation for ASA. If
you think you might be interested in attending. Please RSVP if you
can. Also, if 6 is a bit too early, feel free in stopping by later.
The dinners we have had this year have been very enjoyable.

Denver South-Maggiano's
7401 South Clinton Street * Englewood, CO 80112-3655
Phone: 303-858-1405
http://www.maggianos.com/locations/detail.asp?unit_id=001.025.0179

2. Just a reminder that our chapter's spring meeting is Friday April
21 at the National Center of Atmospheric Research in Boulder. Never
fear, you will be sent further information.