[CESElist] Earth System Science Certification Program

Eldridge Moores moores at geology.ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 1 11:58:37 MDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm not exactly sure who is blocking progress in the UC system,
except for one committee chair, a civil engineer, who is rotating off
at the end of August.  The statewide UC science deans, including at
least two physicists wrote a letter in support of a change in UC's
"d" requirement to add Earth and Space Sciences.

Committees act in strange and mysterious ways, sometimes.

Email: moores at geology.ucdavis.edu