CEDAR email: Rotating Slides at the CEDAR Workshop

Liying Qian lqian at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 5 08:07:52 MDT 2023

Dear CEDAR community,

We request your contributions of rotating slides that highlight
activities, opportunities, and celebrations in the CEDAR community. These
rotating slides will be displayed on the screen in the plenary meeting room
before and after sessions.

The CEDAR workshop provides an excellent platform to highlight the diverse
range of activities happening within the community, to celebrate our
collective achievements, and to effectively communicate available
opportunities:
1. Activities. If you or your colleagues are currently engaged in
compelling research projects, fascinating experiments and field projects,
and impactful education and outreach activities, etc., we invite you to
contribute slides that showcase these endeavors. This will provide valuable
insight into the breadth and depth of our community in action.
2. Celebrations. If you have any achievements, awards, or special
recognitions, please share them with us, so we can celebrate together
during the workshop.
3. Opportunities. If you have any exciting opportunities, such as job
openings and internships, we would be thrilled to feature them in the
rotating slides.

To ensure your slides are included, please email them to:
lqian at ucar.edu
no later than June 23rd, 2023.

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

Liying on behalf of the 2023 CEDAR Workshop organizers

*Liying Qian*
Project Scientist
High Altitude Observatory (HAO)
303-497-1529