[Wrf-users] WRF-related job posting

Todd Hutchinson thutchinson at wsi.com
Thu Nov 12 12:06:46 MST 2015

Fellow wrf-users,

I'm sharing a job description for a senior meteorological software engineer
position based in Andover, MA.

As described in the attached job description, this position is within the
computational meteorological analysis and prediction group at The Weather
Company/WSI where we run numerical weather prediction systems (mostly
WRF-based) and process radar and satellite data to produce forecasts for
consumer and business applications.

Please share this posting with interested candidates.

The formal posting for the position is here:
http://careers.weather.com/job/Andover-Sr_-Meteorological-Software-Engineer-MA-01810/305532300/

Thank you.

Todd

--