[Wrf-users] Error Compiling UPPV2.2 with Gfortran on ubuntu 14.04

moudi pascal moudipascal at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 05:47:08 MDT 2014

 Dear Sir,

I am PhD student from Niger.
I deal with WRF for my ongoing ph.

I've sussessfully compiles WRFV3.6 on my unbuntu system with gfortran.
But, while compiling UPP, i felt into a trouble errors that i don't know to solve it. I tried your workaroung
Solution: Try adding -f90=$(SFC)  & -cc=$(SCC) to DM compile flags:  on your site, but it doesn't work.
Please find attached my configure file and compile.log
Could you help me , please?
With Regards

Pascal MOUDI IGRI

PhD Student
Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physics (LEMAP)
Department of Physics
Faculty of Science
University of Yaounde I, Cameroon

Ecole Africaine de la Météorologie et de l'Aviation Civile (EAMAC), Niamey, Niger

Tel:+237 75 32 58 52 (Cameroon)

     +227 99 21 25 61 (Niger)