[Wrf-users] Time-series option like "tslist" for chemistry variables?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:51:50 MDT 2014

Hi

I need to run a long duration simulation and fetch out specific chemistry
species at a particular lat/lon. I would need them at each timestep. Of
course I cannot afford to write the entire wrfout files at that interval,
it will be unrealistically large.

Is there are tool like the "tslist" which gives specific meteorological
variables at each timestep, to output chemical species too?

Thanks in advance!

Tabish U Ansari
MS Research Scholar
Environmental & Water Resources Engineering Division
Department of Civil Engineering
IIT Madras