[Wrf-users] Time-series option like "tslist" for chemistry variables?

Pallavi Marrapu - NOAA Affiliate pallavi.marrapu at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 12 11:12:37 MDT 2014

Hi Tabish,
     Did you try history_interval variable in the &time_control part of the
nameslist try setting that to for the required time step where you want the
output? That way you can reduce the size of the output files.
If you already did that, try editing the Registry file , what variables you
want to write to the outputfile and recompile just to make sure.
This is might help.
Good luck
Pallavi