[Wrf-users] ideal run does not work when compile em_tropical_cyclone

Sun jia sunjia4c at 126.com
Fri Jul 11 06:31:18 MDT 2014

Hi all,

Several idealized cases are provided in WRFV3.
After succeeded compiling em_tropical_cyclone, I run ideal.exe and wrf.exe with the default namelist.input.
But when check the ideal.exe output file "wrfinput_d01", I find that all the variables are zero or NaN.
Is this a bug? Or some else procedure should I do?
Thank you in advance!

2014-07-11

谨祝顺祺!
WITH BEST WISHES!

SUN JIA
TEL: (+86)13291892204
E-MAIL: sunjia4c at 126.com
PHYSICAL OCEANOGRAPHY LAB, HOHAI UNIVERSITY
1 XIKANG, GULOU, NANJING, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA, 210098
THE SECOND INSTITUDE OF OCEANOGRAPHY, SOA
36 BAOCHU NORTH ROAD, XIHU, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA, 310012