[Wrf-users] UPP V2.2 - Unipost Error

Pettee, Warren wpettee at uncc.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:12:27 MDT 2014

Hi again,

Does anyone know what would cause this error to be returned from unipost:

 *** glibc detected *** /home/wpettee/Models/WRF_NMM/UPPV2.2/bin/unipost.exe: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0000000053140070 ***

When I look at one of the unipost_*.out files, nothing serious seems to stick out before the

message:

BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
EXIT CODE: 134

I can send my compile/configure logs if needed, but everything seemed to compile nicely. I've been trying multiple strategies to diagnose the

problem, but I must be overlooking something. System is x64 Ubuntu 12.04, Xeon 2 GHz. UPP is configured for serial

gcc/gfortran.

Thanks,

Warren Pettee
wpettee at uncc.edu