[Wrf-users] omlcall & sst_update options

Charles Seman - NOAA Federal charles.seman at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 14 14:59:23 MDT 2014

Gino,

I am a beginner trying to learn the WRF model, so I don't know the
answers to your specific questions, but there is an example #4 about
adding a time-dependent SST input variable starting on frame 51 of
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/tutorial/200807/WRF%20Registry%20and%20Examples.pdf

I hope this might help,
Charles

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

  Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
  U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
  Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
  201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
  Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/