[Wrf-users] Constant output

Sara Fenech sarafenech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 03:34:47 MST 2014

Hi

I've been running a simulation over the Alps for a 3 month periods (JJA &
DJF) however I'm getting constant u and v winds during particular dates
towards the last month of the simulation. This is mostly accentuated during
the initial dates of August as can be seen in the graph below.

I've changed the PBL scheme however the same result with a slight shit is
noted.
 The August month was also run individually to check if the output should
actually be constant, which is not the case. Thus something is actually not
working correctly whilst running the simulation.

Did anyone encounter similar problems? Thanks

Kind Regards
Sara Fenech
University of Malta
[image: Inline image 2]