[Wrf-users] Which variable in WRF output stands for Sensible Heat Flux

Ahmad Wan ardie_coal at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 21:35:17 MDT 2012

Greetings everyone,
I'd like someone to confirm with me if there is a way to extract Sensible Heat Flux from the wrf output file (wrfout_d0.. files), My Supervisor seems to disagree that the wrf output variable HFX stands for Sensible Heat Flux at the surface. Are there diagnostic that need to be performed to extract those variables? If so, it would be helpful to have an available script to download

Regards,
Wan Ahmad Ardie