[Wrf-users] request

Litta A J littaaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:44:53 MDT 2007

Dear sir,

  I am using WRF-ARW for thunderstorm studies.... I have set two
domains with 9 and 3 km resolution. I have completed 10 case studies
by changing Cumulus schemes and PBL scheme for a thunderstorm case at
Calcutta on 20th may 2006. Now i start the same model domain with the
best PBL and Cumulus scheme(Grell) for another case at Calcutta on
28th May 2006. But i am getting the following error after few
hours....
-------------- FATAL CALLED ---------------
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  module_cu_gd.b  LINE:    2059
 totmas .gt.1.e-6

and the run was stopped. I am attatching my namelist.input and
rsl.error.0000 along with this mail........................... Please
give me a reply as soon as possible.

with kind regards,
Litta
--