[Wrf-users] Re: WRFSI bug: shifted landuse

Michael Mcatee Michael.Mcatee at aero.org
Thu Feb 22 09:01:54 MST 2007

There was some email traffic on this subject last summer and fall.  I
don't see any resolution of the problem in the wrf-users archives other
than it doesn't appear in WPS produced output.  I'm running WRF Var 2.1
and WRF 2.1.2 over Hawaii and see a south west shift of the landuse and
landsea mask.   For various reasons I need to stick with version 2.1 so
I'd like to know if there is a fix I can implement versus using WPS.

Mike

Michael D. McAtee
The Aerospace Corporation
106 Peacekeeper Dr. STE 2N3