[Wrf-users] Reading Canadian GEM model data into WRFSI

Kenneth Waight ken at meso.com
Fri Feb 16 10:14:16 MST 2007

Hi, I'm trying to read grib files from the Canadian GEM model into
WRFSI and having some problems.  I created a Vtable.GEM file which
seems to work; at least grib_prep is completing, but hinterp fails.
I could send detailed information about it, but before doing that,
I'm wondering if anyone can point me to information from others who
may have done something similar, successfully read in grib files
other than the official ones.   Thanks!

Ken