[WHPI] WHPI Journal Special Issue - Interest and Input requested

Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Tue Jul 6 12:23:54 MDT 2021

Dear Colleague,

As you know, Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions (WHPI) is an
international initiative focused on the solar minimum period that aims to
understand the interconnected sun-heliospheric-planetary system. It follows
on from successful previous campaigns known as Whole Sun Month (WSM; 1996)
and Whole Heliosphere Interval (WHI; 2008), both of which resulted in
special-issue journal publications. As part of our preparation for the WHPI
workshop (September 13-17, 2021), we are planning to organize a Journal
Special issue (likely organized through AGU's "Space Weather", but with
options to publish in any of AGU's journals, such as JGR, RoG, or GRL).
While we won't hold you to it, we'd be grateful if you could let us know
whether you are would like to submit a manuscript to a special issue based
on your WHPI presentation. If you can't make or present at the WHPI
workshop, we would still welcome submissions that address WHPI's primary
objectives.  If you could send us a full title and author list, that would
be even better.

For more information, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Pete Riley (on behalf of Liying Qian and Yingjuan Ma)

--
work: pete at predsci.com
858-634-2358
Zoom Room: