[WHPI] Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions: first observing campaign

Whole Heliosphere and Planetary Interactions whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:43:14 MDT 2019

Dear all,

There will be an incoherent scatter radar world-day campaign starting at 12 UT on March 22 and lasting for 5 days. We are targeting at the upcoming CME for the effects on the geospace system. The radars will measure ionospheric parameters over a broad altitude range above ~100 km, and sometime wide latitude and longitude coverage at high, mid- and equatorial latitudes. Data will be available to the public through Madrigal/CEDAR website:  http://cedar.openmadrigal.org

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,
Shunrong

Shunrong Zhang, PhD
MIT Haystack Observatory