[Whi] WHI second workshop: Final Announcement

Whole Heliosphere Interval whi at mailman.ucar.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:20:05 MDT 2009

Hi -- the agenda for our upcoming workshop is now online,

http://ihy2007.org/WHI/WHI2agenda.pdf

Also note that the deadline for early registration has been extended
to October 23, 2009

http://ihy2007.org/WHI/WHI2_registration.shtml

Besides a few invited presentations, most of the presentations will be
in plenary format, with contributions from the group (1-3 slides).  If
you wish to present material in one of the plenaries, please submit an
abstract that briefly outlines what you want to present and in which
plenary(s).  You are also welcome to bring a poster, please also
indicate this as part of your abstract text:

http://www.hao.ucar.edu/forms/WHI2_abstracts.html

If you have already submitted an abstract, you can specify which
plenary(s) you wish to present at and whether or not you will bring a
poster by replying to sgibson at ucar.edu (do not respond to this
message).

PLEASE NOTE: EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING --  you may provide content
to be discussed during a plenary by sending it directly to the plenary
moderators and/or designating a proxy attending the meeting to present
it.

We will also post summaries of the day's discussions/presentations on
the main workshop website for remote viewing -- if you have general
comments you would like to send during the workshop, please email them
to barbara.j.thompson at nasa.gov.

cheers,
Sarah on behalf of the SOC

Sarah Gibson